Pork Expo Africa is Africa’s largest pig/pork industry-specific trade show that brings together pig producers, input manufacturers/traders, pork/pig traders, consumers and industry professionals from around the world for three days of education, innovation, networking and relishing. The event is hosted by Pig Production and Marketing Uganda Limited, a private company specializing in trade of pork.
The Pork Expo Africa 2018 will take place in Uganda East Africa from 17th to 19th May 2018 in Mandela National Stadium – Namboole. The event will feature an Exhibition, Training on pig farming, business to business meetings and tasting of various pork dishes. This year’s event includes a special addition; “the live pig show” where different breeds of pigs, feeding regimes, housing floor plans, automation of both water and feeds will be demonstrated.
Pig value chain players come together to showcase products and services necessary to run a commercial pig farm successfully. Several products and services in pig farming showcased for the benefit of the pig farmers, manufacturers and distributors,and is aimed at linking all these players in the pig farming business.
Register as Exhibitor
Exhibitors from the following nodes of the pig value chain will be available at the Pork Expo Africa 2018.
- Feeds & Supplements
- Pork processor
- Farm management software
- Farm support services
- Networking with other pig value chain actors
- Understanding economical but efficient use of different farm inputs, products and services
- Locating manufacturers and distributors for future access to farm products and services
- Learning new but necessary farm inputs, products and services
- Free advisory services from different exhibitors
- Learning new technologies necessary for effective farm management
- Sharing experience with other farmers and exhibitors
- Live pig show
SilverUSD 1,000 - USD 4,999
BronzeUSD 500 - USD 999